Why hair transplantation
Hair transplantation is widely considered to be the most effective option for restoring hair because it’s a permanent, relatively simple procedure, and it achieves a natural look.
A permanent solution
Hair transplantation is permanent. Because the transplanted hairs are already resistant to the DHT hormone that causes hair loss, they will not thin or fall out in the future. Depending on your hair loss classification and stage of hair loss, our physician may recommend the use of the laserComb, Minoxidil-based treatments, or Prescription Finasteride to help maintain non-DHT resistant hairs and prevent future thinning.
Your natural hair for a natural look
Unlike hairpieces which may not exactly match your hair color and type, hair transplantation looks completely natural because it is your own hair just moved to a new spot. It is extremely important to find a physician qualified and skilled to transplant hair follicles in a natural-looking way.
- Permanent, lifetime hairs are found in good supply in most people even the severely bald usually on the back of the head. This is called the donor area.
- The actual surgical process and transplantation is a simple outpatient procedure requiring less than a day.
- The complex part of hair transplantation is not the procedure itself, but in the artistry of designing a natural-looking hairline for your face shape, features, and age using the correct hair textures and placement.
surgical hair transplantation:
Surgical hair transplantation involves transplanting hairs and follicles from one area of the head to another. Most causes of hair loss may be traced to the hormone DHT. In hair transplantation, DHT-resistant follicles are removed from the scalp and artfully placed in thinning areas on the top and front of the head. Our patients find there are many benefits of hair transplantation over other treatment options.
Benefits of Hair Transplantation
- A safe, effective solution for hair loss / baldness.
- Natural looking results.
- Transplanted hair can be cut, shaved or dyed.
- Increased Self-confidence.Increased Self-esteem.